GDR Engineering, Inc., a multi-disciplined engineering and surveying firm, located in Ceres, CA, founded in 1978. We provide Land Survey and Engineering services to a wide variety of public and private projects throughout California. As engineers, surveyors, and planners, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our team.
The successful candidate will work with the design team, project managers, and project engineers on public works and land development projects. The candidate shall possess a basic understanding of Civil engineering and design practices.
• Preparing plans, profiles, and detail drawings using AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
• Quantity calculations, cost estimates and volume calculations.
• Ability to prepare various support calculations, exhibits, graphics, and reports.
• Operating CAD workstations, plotters, printers, and other associated equipment.
• Developing construction documents showing topographical contours, elevations, profiles and cross-sections for roadway, storm drain, and related infrastructure projects as well as develop specifications, quantities and cost estimates.
• other duties as assigned
3-5 Years of related experience
Civil engineering technology, drafting, CAD, or a related area
Knowledge of MSWord, Excel, & Adobe Acrobat
The successful candidate will also have:
• demonstrated commitment to quality work,
• orientation to detail
• demonstrated ability to follow design directives
• experience working effectively in a team environment
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
GDR Engineering has open positions that consider candidates with greater or less experience, so all candidates are encouraged to apply.
This is a full time position with a benefit package including: medical insurance, dental insurance, 9 paid holidays per year, 10 days of paid vacation per year, 9 days of paid sick leave per year, and 401K retirement plan. Career development and advancement is available and encouraged. Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org